What I Use.
Although no one cares to ask me what I use 😂 but, here is a list of stuff that fits my daily routine and requirement.
- Model - Asus X455L
- Processor - Intel® Core™ i3 4005U [1.9 GHz]
- RAM - DDR3L 2GB (onboard) + 8GB
- Storage - Adata SU800 256GB
- OS - Arch-based Distro
- WD Elements 1TB (HDD External)
- Logitech M330 (Wireless Silent Mouse)
- Moondrop Nameless (Earbud)
- Knowledge Zenith ZSN Pro (IEM)
- Figma - For designing stuff
- VS Code - My main IDE
- Nvim - Sometimes I also use CLI too
- Postman - I use Postman to test APIs
- Termite - Minimal terminal emulator and also Vim-like behavior
- ZSH - Rich feature shell
- Bitwarden - If you're not using a password manager you should be.
- Authy - As two-factor Authentication (2FA)
- Nation - I use it to keep track of habits, goals, todo list and more.
- Firefox - My daily browser for just surfing on world wide, but i'm install chrome tho!
- GitHub - Repository storage
- Raindrop.io - For manage my bookmarks
- Spotify - You should know by now that I like my music.
🚧 VSCode Config#
- Theme - Dracula Refined
- Font - Fira Code + iScript
- Icon - Material Icon Theme
- Bracket Pair Colorize 2
- Settings Sync
🚀 This site's dev stack#
- Chakra UI
🐧 Linux Setup#
Available on my GitHub - Dotfiles
Last updated: Feb 05, 2021